You can search by they type of legal help you are looking for (example: custody, foreclosure, will, bankruptcy,etc.) and/or by the Texas county where the help is needed. If you are unsure of what your legal need is, please select a county and search. You can view our partners profiles to see if they may offer the service you are trying to find.

Search results

3 results found


AVDA Fort Bend

12300 Parc Crest Drive, Stafford, TX 77477

Telephone Number: 281-207-2312 | Website:


Montgomery County Sheriff's Office - Victim Services

1 Criminal Justice Dr., Conroe, TX 77301

Telephone Number: 936-538-7705 | Website:


Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse

1001 Texas Avenue Suite 600, Houston, TX 77002

Telephone Number: 713-224-9911 | Website: